Rune Pals Rune Pals

This is so true

No one could have done it better. That was EXACTLY what noobs do and EXACTLY what I do when they beg. Very nice job. I know you said you wont be doing another but I hope you reconsider it because this could become a good mini-series.

Whoa, It's Warcraft! ep.1 Whoa, It's Warcraft! ep.1

Pretty Nice

Pretty sweet animation you got here. I can't wait for the third. Really nice job and with even more practice I can't wait to see what kind of flash animator you will turn out to be. Nice graphics too.

Madness: Pie Madness: Pie

UGH

Ya it was an ok animation, nice job. But once again Shrinkz your loaders......get the NEwgrounds pre-loader since you cant make a working one it will help out a lot. Nice animation though.

Madness Mini 3 Madness Mini 3

I will not score untill proper loaders

God, nothing pisses me off more then a non-working pre-loader. Seriously you just made a scene with a guy that shoots three times, it doesn't really load the movie. That really irritates me man fix it and hopefully 4 will have a pre-loader that works. You can download the NG loader you know.

Shrinkz responds:

don't worry. i've actually got the code and went through a tutorial on how to make them. you won't be dissapointed with MM4's loader.

78 Seconds of Madness 78 Seconds of Madness

Pretty good Darkboy

Tis a pretty godd animation Darkboy. The humor combined with the violence of madness made a pretty damn cool animation. I'd like to see more animations like this come from you.

-Immolation- -Immolation-

Great tribute to Krinkels and the Madness Forums

Great job in stringing the animations together and very good animating, all of you. Nice job.